Friday, May 8, 2009

Just for Fun: I love cupcakes!

Below:
My German chocolate cupcakes with homemade whipped ganache frosting & crushed Ghirdelli's peppermint white chocolate bark. Made for Christmas gifts.
Below:
My comadre Amy's (comadre is the spanish term describing the connection between my chlid's Godmother and I)strawberry cupcakes which I topped half with homemade whipped chocolate ganache, round sprinkles, vanilla pirouettes & a strawberry malt ball. The other half was topped with a fresh strawberry and later poured over a white chocolate ganache, cream cheese & strawberry sauce. If you were to ask me to recreate the sauce I probably couldn't because it was made on a whim, but it turned out absolutely delicious! Made for my daughters 1st B-day.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! No, I'm not German ;) I am Mexican American! My parents and siblings were born in Mexico, while I, the youngest was born and raised in the U.S.A.

    I really like what a lot of the German culture has to offer, especially to children! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!